I wanted a bench or two chairs at the end of my bed and I knew this sette will look perfect. I went fabric hunting while I was waiting for the black spray paint to dry,and sanding was done by my husband ( you can check out here how I used the black stain to paint my lovely console table). Many choices, I got lost. Finally I made up my mind. Brocade fabric is the winner. Not recommended as an upholstery fabric but after all its only to be used by my husband or I. I cannot get enough of my husband's joke on how careful he is when sitting down on it. It is totally perfect, he just likes to tease me.
Initial fabric options:
Here is the completed settee after.
|I cut the fabric a little bit smaller than I should so it turned out not so perfect but it is ok for me since it is my second upholstery project after this one:)|
|I made this silver pillow, I will post a tutorial soon|
|The hardest thing was to put this Nail heads...I didnt like how they turned out to be I think I will re-do them using my spoon spacing method .Oh yes I called it a method lol|
Hope you like my crazy style
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST PLEASE ADD ME TO "FOLLOWER" LIST. I'M GROWING MY FAN LIST.