Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Living room

Hello.... Do you remember me??? Well finally I'm back after a long hibernation. It is been almost a year. Twelve months have passed and it just hit me.

My son is now 30 weeks, and tonight I decided that I should get back to blogging. It is not easy being a mom and I don't know how the moms out there can handle it. I have just one baby ( God bless him) but I'm so exhausted :)

Now lets get to business. These are edited pictures of my living room. These pictures were taken in November of 2012.  It was a very gloomy day like really really gloomy :) so the pictures were not the best because it took a lot of editing to get this result. 


    You can find here how I painted the gold  end tables

 And here how I applied silver leaf to the floor lamp


  Now to the details :






     You can find here how I transformed this IKEA couch





                                                      You can find here how I painted this table lamp







Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again! We need to see a picture of that baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stop in on occassion just to see if you have posted anything (no clue why I have never subscribed - remedied that!) I understand how you feel....I stopped posting when I got pregnant with #2 (#4 in our home) and have yet to get back into it. I want to, just don't have that extra time!

    Looking forward to seeing more and I second what Shabby chic Sandy said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you code it on your own? It looks really good!
    jeux android gratuit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...