I will try new recipes and share with you the delicious and successful ones. The next recipe will be a Lebanese super delicious dessert.
1 cup flour
1 stick butter
½ cup crushed graham cracker
8oz softened cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 cups whipping cream
1 small package chocolate pudding
1 small package vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
Preheat oven to 350o
Mix flour, butter, and graham cracker. Flatten onto bottom of a 9x13 Pyrex dish.
Bake for 20 minutes.Remove from oven and allow to completely cool before adding the first layer. ( you can skip this layer so you can use a non oven glass cup)
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup whipping cream. Layer on top of crust.
Whisk contents of pudding package ( vanilla and chocolate) into 3 cups of cold milk. Mix in 5 or 6 crushed Oreos. Allow to harden in refrigerator, then add on top of cream cheese layer.
Bon appetit :)
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST PLEASE ADD ME TO "FOLLOWER" LIST. I'M GROWING MY FAN LIST.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Linking to dittledattle , lifemadelovely , remodelaholic , thegirlcreative , somethingswanky
twenty-eight-0-five , shabbynest , itsoverflowing
- Chocolate Almond Toffee:( mine has no almond because I simply ran out of almonds! stupid me)
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the butter is melted. Allow to come to a boil, and cook until the mixture becomes a dark amber color, and the temperature has reached 285 degrees F (137 degrees C). Stir occasionally.
- While the toffee is cooking, cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- As soon as the toffee reaches the proper temperature, pour it out onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the chocolate over the top, and let it set for a minute or two to soften. Spread the chocolate into a thin even layer once it is melted. Sprinkle the nuts over the chocolate, and press in slightly. Putting a plastic bag over your hand will minimize the mess.
- Place the toffee in the refrigerator to chill until set. Break into pieces, and store in an airtight container.
Linking too : notjustahousewife ,tatertotsandjello , funkyjunkinteriors , abowlfulloflemons , insidebrucrewlife , gratefulbelly